I found your site easy to move around and get the information I need. Well done!! I think this site is tops and I want some more information on your great company.
- 2 Channel Wireless Receiver
- Handheld microphone
- Lapel & head worn microphone
- Belt pack transmitter to suit either lapel or head worn microphone
- Wireless lectern microphone
- Expanded 134MHz bandwidth for the transmitters to be compliant with different frequency bands of receivers.
- UHF band 618-694MHz, metal 1-rack receiver chassis with three transmitters
- Bright and easy to read LED display shows numeric channel and RF/AF strengths; and transmitter is with bright LCD display
- The handheld microphone offers durable, zinc alloy body, soft-touch controls.
- Press the “AFS” (Auto Frequency Selection) button 3S and the receiver will auto-scan and lock onto an open, interference-free frequency
- Press (IR) button to upload automatically the receiver frequency to the transmitter
- PLL (Phase Lock Loop Frequency Control) design ensures transmission reliability, “Noise Lock” squelch effectively bocks stray RF
- Each channel 32 selectable frequencies, dual-channel total 64 selectable frequencies
- Battery life is up to 15 hours